Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TEARING DOWN THE WALL ONE BRICK AT A TIME!

My yahoo articles about false allegations of child abuse, Shaken Baby Syndrome and the current research on x-rays and the on going medical communities battles on those subjects has amazingly climbed to 779 views. Note worthy if only how it allows me to to know that I have enabled at least 779 people the opportunity to see what is going on. 779 is not an earth shattering number by any means. But, hopefully those 779 have friends they have shared that information with. My relentless posting to hospitals, radiologists, face book groups( not just those that agree with me), pediatricians, reporters and many different media sources is something I feel needs to be done. The subject is taboo. Unless it has effected someone personally it does not exist. PLEASE REFER TO MY YAHOO PROFILE...http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/1820212/jim_dossett.html

Help me spread the word. Find a child abuse article, copy and paste it to anything you want. It is not for profit I have earned a whopping $1.50 so far. Though I have no ideal how the pay process works. Not interested in the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment