Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Child Abuse There is no Easy Answer, But there is an ANSWER!

The fact of the matter is that this topic is so controversial. I have contacted or at least E-mailed hundreds of radiologists and experts in the field of child abuse. Only those I consider with strong character have replied. Of course I know I am nobody to them. I am however caught up in something they all should be aware of.  Those professionals that I have discussed this with understand the need for the medical community to get it right. They are starting to realize where the courts have taken this. I believe that is what is going to straighten this mess out. For years the medical community was on its high horse busting child abusers with X-ray image evidence. There have been so many persecuted for something they did not do. Some medical experts were ignorant of the false and incomplete data being used to prosecute innocent care givers. Others did not care. It was all about winning the case. Even with the new medical research available most diehards are fighting to save the research. Admitting that if they lose it innocent infants will be killed or injured further. The fact remains. No one wants innocent helpless infants killed or hurt. The bottom line is and always should be to get the correct diagnosis.   

No comments:

Post a Comment