Sunday, February 9, 2014

Two more articles were published today. Sounds good but since the pay is by views and not much pay at that. At the rate I'm going I will have to have about 1000 articles published to make 2 dollars. I do not do it for the money. It relieves stress and is good therapy. And besides being unemployed I have lots of time on my hands. Also the last two days up here in the great Northwest we got some unprecedented snow and freezing rain. Anyway the last two articles are about my hitch hiking days and of course it was only a matter of time before I would mention that I have been water boarded.

http://voices.yahoo.com/hitchhiking-101-12526207.html

http://voices.yahoo.com/survival-duty-best-navy-has-offer-12527265.html


On the ongoing battle trying to gear up support against those that still believe that CML's are only caused by abuse. It has been relatively slow. Most of the E-mails I have sent out have not been answered. Maybe the word about me has gotten out. It is not that big of a stretch. I have sent out over 200 E-Mails to Radiologist across the country at several major universities and Hospitals. In the beginning I was getting responses on a regular basis. Only just recently did the responses dry up. I will continue to write. Especially when new info is found.
Here is another pro article denouncing CML's by Dr. Gaebeff. He has been corresponding regularly with me on this subject. I found this link by accident.:

http://openi.nlm.nih.gov/detailedresult.php?img=3099599_wjem12_2p0144f9&req=4

Recently I found this link too. Trying to contact this doctor. He is on the right track also:

http://medicalmisdiagnosisresearch.wordpress.com/2009/11/25/the-misdiagnosis-of-metaphyseal-fractures-a-possible-cause-of-wrongful-accusations-of-child-abuse/
"The misinterpretation of metaphyseal fractures identified on skeletal surveys as being characteristic of child abuse is clearly a possible source of false allegations against parents.  Specifically the reliance on a radiological diagnosis in the absence of other circumstantial evidence of abuse fails to acknowledge three possible other explanations for the x-ray findings – namely normal variants, birth trauma and bone disease (cause unknown) each of which has a distinct clinical presentation and radiological appearance." 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment