Tuesday, March 4, 2014

CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES- OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND

I have to look back over two years ago, pre-kidnapping. CPS was just something I may have heard mentioned on the news or in a movie or show. They were just government workers, people that I would never have to deal with. They dealt with crack heads and drunks that used their kids as ash trays or bathed their kids in scolding hot water. CPS was never portrayed as bad, except to those who deserved to be treated badly. I was a good citizen that would want the government to protect innocent babies from abusive caregivers. I would never have to do anything. CPS would never remove my children or grandchildren if I had done "NOTHING" wrong. What needs to be done to wake up the general public like me -2 yrs ago is a mystery. Until the general public understands that their nice neat bubble can be popped by CPS over night. The perception will be it is none of my business That could never happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment