Sunday, March 2, 2014

On a Med Cruise, Navy Style, Protecting Freedom,

A time when I was more worried about serving my country than if my own state government would betray me and my family. I am just as committed to doing the right thing now against my government than I was doing my part as a team player on the USS Saipan. Ensuring that freedom was protected for those not living in this country. Why? because I believe that our country stands for freedom. This country has a proud tradition of defending freedom. Those that have become misguided and misled, at times need direction from those that are unafraid to continue believing. That I have come to find out is not just outside our shores, but also from within!   

http://voices.yahoo.com/med-cruise-navy-style-12550611.html

No comments:

Post a Comment